Red Apple Reading helps kids become successful readers with a unique reading program that gets results. Lessons come to life with loveable characters, wholesome storylines, and engaging activities!
Red Apple Reading works like a reading tutor for supplemental basic skills in reading, filling in the gaps with explicit direct instruction and guided practice presented in a fun and engaging format that builds your child’s confidence.
The fun and easy way to help improve your child’s reading skills anytime, anywhere. Learn pre-reading skills with lovable characters at a carnival, basic reading skills focused on phonics and sight words at a park that’s out-of-this-world, and more advanced skills with a pirate and his island friends.
- Children ages 4-8 (expanding soon!)
- Pre-K through 3rd Grade
- Struggling readers
- Early readers
- English learners
- Teaches phonics, phonemic awareness, sight words, vocabulary, fluency, and reading comprehension
- Children watch videos, play games, and learn at their own pace with over 100 hours of game-based learning
- Proven research-based practices developed by education experts
- A positive learning experience with reward system sets the stage for reading achievement and confidence